“I drink to make other people more interesting.” -Ernest Hemingway
It is no secret that Hemingway was fond of the bottle. Celebrate his legacy with this leather-bound collection of his novels that has been hollowed out to precisely fit an 8.5 ounce Italian-made pocket flask and (2) two-ounce shot glasses (included). Pull ribbons enable easy shot glass extraction while a strong magnetic closure keeps everything in place. Add custom etching to the flask and shot glasses to make the perfect gift!
• Beautiful and functional, the book acts as a protective case for the glassware, and its strong magnetic closure will prevent the contents from unintentionally coming out or breaking -- even if the book is dropped from height (a prototype filled with glassware survived a drop test from a height of 10 feet on solid concrete)
• Italian-made pocket flask features a seal tight swing top, which creates a hermetic leak-proof seal
• The book's interior cavity has been bound with multiple coats of an acid-free, archival-quality bookbinding adhesive to ensure its sturdiness and stability for generations to come
• Hand cut from a real leather-bound book
• Appears like a normal book with natural page edges when closed
• Book dimensions: approximately 9.4 x 6.5 x 1.88 inches