This book has been hollowed out to precisely fit an 8.5 ounce Italian-made pocket flask and lined with 100% wool felt. Add custom etching to the flask to make the perfect gift!
• Precise cutout ensures flask wedges snugly in book without rattling
• Beautiful and functional, the book acts as a protective case for the glassware, and its strong magnetic closure will prevent the contents from unintentionally coming out or breaking -- even if the book is dropped from height (a prototype filled with glassware survived a drop test from a height of 10 feet on solid concrete)
• Italian-made pocket flask features a seal tight swing top, which creates a hermetic leak-proof seal
• The book's interior cavity has been bound with multiple coats of an acid-free, archival-quality bookbinding adhesive to ensure its sturdiness and stability for generations to come
• Hand cut from a real, published hardcover book entitled "The Shelters of Stone" by Jean M. Auel
• Appears like a normal book with natural page edges when closed
• Book dimensions: approximately 9.5 x 6.34 x 2.13 inches
*Whisky not included with this item.