"Separated from society, condemned perhaps to pass the remainder of life in this desert island, we yet possessed the means of happiness."
• Features an exquisitely designed bonded-leather binding, distinctive gilt edging, original endpapers, and a silk-ribbon bookmark
• Strong magnetic closure (optional) prevents the contents from unintentionally coming out -- even if the book is held upright, inverted, or dropped
• The book's interior cavity has been bound with multiple coats of an acid-free, archival-quality bookbinding adhesive to ensure its sturdiness and stability for generations to come
• Hand cut from a real leather-bound book
• Appears like a normal book with natural page edges when closed
• Book dimensions: approximately 8.28 x 6.5 x 1.31 inches
• Interior cavity dimensions: approximately 8 x 4.5 x 1.05 inches