At one point early in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Alice finds a glass bottle with a paper label tied around it with the words "DRINK ME" printed on it. Alice wonders if it is safe to drink, as she thinks to herself, "If you drink much from a bottle marked 'poison,' it is almost certain to disagree with you, sooner or later. However, this bottle was not marked 'poison,' so Alice ventured to taste it, and, finding it very nice... she very soon finished it off."
This leatherbound book has been hollowed out to precisely fit an 8.5 ounce Italian-made pocket flask. The book is readable up to page 20 (which includes the part about the "Drink Me" potion). A strong magnetic closure keeps the flask from unintentionally coming out. Add custom etching to the flask to make a wonderful gift!
• Hand cut from a real leather-bound book
• Book features an exquisite leather binding, distinctive gilt edging, and a silk-ribbon bookmark
• Precise cutout ensures flask wedges snugly in book without rattling
• A strong magnetic closure prevents the flask from accidentally coming out
• Pocket flask features a seal tight swing top, which creates a hermetic leak-proof seal
• Hollow book constructed entirely with archival-quality adhesives
• Appears like a normal book with natural page edges when closed (no glue on outside)
• Book dimensions: 9.4 x 6.64 x 2.39 inches
• "DRINK ME" tag included