This one-of-a-kind hollow book with leaf cutout would make a perfect ring bearer book for a wedding or marriage proposal. It features a strong magnetic closure to keep your ring(s) from unintentionally falling out. When closed, it appears like a normal book with natural page edges, so your sweetheart will be none the wiser as to the contents contained within.
• The book's interior cavity has been bound with multiple coats of an acid-free, archival-quality bookbinding adhesive to ensure its sturdiness and stability for generations to come
• Hand cut from a real, published hardcover book entitled "Monteith's Mountains" by Skip Brooks
• Strong magnetic closure prevents rings from unintentionally coming out -- even if the book is held upright, inverted, or dropped
• Appears like a normal book with natural page edges when closed with natural page edges
• Book dimensions: approximately 8.75 x 5.75 x 0.94 inches
• Leaf cutout dimensions (at widest points): approximately 3.8 inches across x 3.5 inches tall
• Rings shown in photos are not included